Fund Accounting, Assistant Manager (Fund Manager)
This is an exciting venture to join a Global Fund Manager who is continuing to grow its Dublin operation and creates significant opportunities for those looking to grow their careers in an international company.
What You’ll Love
If you are an innovative and dynamic individual who thrive in a collegial and pioneering environment, then this might be an interesting role for you and enjoy the following:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Flexible hybrid working model
- A busy, interesting, diverse workload from a variety of sources
Our client is a global fund manager specialising in the global alternative investments industry. They are service oriented and technology intensive providing comprehensive services and software that include operations outsourcing, custom development and technology for global investment managers.
We are looking for energetic individuals with strong inter-personal skills and who is keen to work in a fast-paced environment. As a Fund Accounting Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day operations of fund accountants.
- Working to ensure the integrity of the books and records of all products.
- Supporting fund accounting groups to guarantee the records are accurate and meets the regulatory guidelines and standards.
- Experience of working in the fund management space with strong background in fund accounting.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong planning skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
If you’re looking for a change and would like to join a vibrant environment with an opportunity to work closely with stakeholders, then you will be a great addition to the team.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us your CV highlighting your relevant experience based on the information provided.
- We expect two rounds of interviews for this role