Fund Accountant – Meath
Do you have experience working in a fund accounting role and looking for a role outside of Dublin? We have a great opportunity to join a global investment business who are looking to expand their Meath based team
What You’ll Love
We are working with a global investment business based in the Meath area who looking to expand their team. Our client has an excellent reputation and offers a truly dynamic environment, along with this you can also enjoy:
- Excellent career trajectory
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Great culture where progression and development is key!
This is a highly reputable global investment business who are dedicated to growth. In a company where employees progression and development is integral, this is a great place to build a strong career
This a broad fund accountant role where you will be responsible for
- Calculating daily, weekly, and monthly NAV production
- Trade placement and settlement, including hedging placements and FX placements
- Completing cash and stock reconciliations
- Collecting validating and uploading daily internal pricing
- Tracking and processing corporate actions
The Fund Accountant Role is For You if You Have
- Previous experience in a fund accountant role OR experience working in a middle office position with exposure to NAV production
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work well with both internal and external teams
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to get away from the Dublin commute but still join a company that has great career opportunities!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to Covid - 19