Front-end UI/UX Engineer
This unique role offers you the chance to work with a broad client base to answer challenging questions related to assisting clients in developing digital products. You will be a key member within the team and will work with clients on UI/UX capabilities.
What You’ll Love
You will work with the Financial Services team and liaise with Business Partners in addressing business requirements to allow you implement user focused solutions. This is an exciting time to join and you will really love:
- The supportive yet responsible work environment
- Solving challenging problems in a new way
- Your growth and progression opportunities being unlimited
This is a fast growing arm of a recognisable global brand. The Irish operation is one of the most fast growing and dynamic with consistent evolution and growth seen here in the past number of years in particular.
You will play a key role in understanding the relationship between businesses and their clients. This will involve:
- Supporting and enhancing the service offering in relation to digital transformation, operational excellence etc
- Having an impact in the overall and entire SDLC
- Having comfort around face-to-face client interactions and engagements
The Front-end UI/UX Engineer Role is For You if:
We are looking for a talented Front-end UI/UX Engineer with a strong technical background ideally but not necessarily from consultancy.
Specifically, you should have:
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience with HTML5, CSS, SQL, SaaS, Bootstrap or other
- Experience with Product Design solutions such as Adobe XD, Invision etc
- Ability to deliver excellent front-end interfaces
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team within a global firm and will give you the chance to see the direct impact of you work.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews