Opportunity for a qualified accountant, with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE, to join an Irish Head Quartered, global brand.
What You’ll Love
Interesting role requiring financial knowledge, ability to interpret data and a highly commercial mindset – you can make a real impact.
A global firm with an Irish Head Quarters.
Reporting to the Senior Treasury Manager, this role will support them and the Head of Treasury in all aspects of reporting from board packs to business partnering including:
- Owning the board, management, FX and compliance reporting process
- Develop and manage databases to drive value-add business partnering across the business
- Maintenance of control and governance around settlement, payments and internal loans
- Take ownership over continuous improvement projects across the function
- Collaborate closely with various internal stakeholders
The FP&A Treasury Analyst Role is For You if you have:
- A qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to interpret data and a commercial outlook
- Comfortable reporting to a range of stakeholders
Why Should You Apply?
A competitive salary c. 70-80K is on offer plus bonus and a highly flexible working environment including a hybrid policy of c. 1-2 days in office after settling in.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send on your CV including your experience a related area
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interview, first to be a detailed interview with Top Tier Recruitment