Rapidly expanding professional services firm seeking a strong number 2 to join a new Dublin function with global backing.
What You’ll Love
You will be working with an experienced Partner on opening up and scaling a significant Financial Regulation offering to the broad financial services sector (Banking, Payments & Insurance initially).
A globally recognised leader in professional services with an expanding presence in Dublin.
Working closely with an experience Partner, you will significantly contribute to the growth of this practice area while working on existing engagements.
You will be supported at a group level to leverage existing expertise regionally and globally to shape a market leading offering to the broad financial services sector.
In tandem with others, you will be collaborating on all aspects of business development, delivery and ultimately, the growth of a business.
The Senior Consultant, Financial Regulation Role is For You if you have:
- A professional qualification (Legal, Accounting, etc.) – Essential
- Ideally a blend of in house and external consulting experience in the payments or general banking space in Ireland
- First rate relationship development and management skills and the hunger to help to grow a business within a hugely supportive environment
Why Should You Apply?
This is a rare chance for someone with excellent technical knowledge and experience to join a well backed function which will grow with global support. Early 6 figure salary plus benefits on offer.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send on your CV including your experience a related area
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interview, first to be a detailed interview with Top Tier Recruitment