***Please note, your CV will go directly to Circit.io who will be dealing directly with all applicants***
Finance & Operations Lead
Circit is a fast growing B2B SaaS company that is on a mission to make business verifiable in real-time. We are creating a global asset verification platform that allows auditors to deliver higher quality financial audits and spend more time helping businesses to create greater value for all economic stakeholders. Our current customer base includes big four accountancy firms as well as global banks.
We are looking for a finance and operations manager, initially for maternity cover with the intention of the role becoming permanent. The successful candidate will have full responsibility for the finance function while also supporting the wider business in ensuring that we meet our targets.
This is a key role that operates cross functionally and is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their broader business experience within a high-growth venture capital backed start up environment.
Role and Responsibilities
This is a broad role and will cover aspects including:
- Month end close, to include internal reporting pack
- Monthly forecasting and regular budgeting
- Maintaining the day to day operation of accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing and cash management.
- Customer account maintenance for billing purposes
- Board paper preparation and presentation
- All VAT and PAYE returns
- Payroll for multiple regions
- Review of all revenue streams to ensure all billing is completed
- Preparation and review of company wide metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
- Working with the wider business to improve processes and bring automation
You must be ready to work in a fast paced, high growth environment, with a large amount of flexibility required.
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA)
- Minimum 3 years PQE in a fast paced environment
- Experience with process improvement and design
- Experience in a SaaS environment a plus
- Experience in a start up environment a plus
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Strong communication skills
There will be a competitive salary based on experience, with the opportunity to earn equity in the company.
Phone: +353 1 906 0718