Data Governance Manager - Fund Manager
Do you have experience working in data governance? We have a great opportunity to move into a global fund manager where you will take ownership of a business function
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working to support the Head of Data Governance you will oversee a wider data governance team.
The team will be responsible for working with data stewards and data owners to ensure the quality of data held by the business. Along with oversight of the team you will be responsible for:
- Helping to develop the data governance framework and promote throughout the business through presentations and training sessions
- Oversight of data oversight model across the business ensuring it is aligned to data governance policies and standards
- Representing the data governance team in various projects across the business including regulatory compliance and project launches to ensure they were in line with data governance frameworks
- Project management to improve processes, identifying and mitigating risk within data governance across the business
- Providing business and systems analysis with various internal business areas to identify any data quality and data governance issues
The Data Governance Manager Role is For You if You Have :
- Previous experience working in a data governance role OR a compliance / risk role with exposure to data governance principles
- Experience working in funds or the wider financial services would be beneficial, however not essential
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to work with multiple business stakeholders to ensure data governance
Why Should You Apply?
A diverse role where you will take ownership of a business function, working as part of a global team. Along with an excellent work life balance and great culture, this is an ideal role to progress your career!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- At least two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to covid-19