Data Governance Analyst
Experience working in data governance or data management and looking for a new role? We have a great opportunity to join a global fund manager in a dynamic and growing team.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and offers a truly dynamic environment. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent city centre location
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Great company culture with a low politics environment
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working as part of the wider data governance team you will be responsible for working with data stewards and data owners to ensure the quality of data held by the business. Whilst the role will look at data across the business there will be a focus on master data sources, reference data and transactional data. On a day-to-day basis your role will consist of:
- Providing business and systems analysis with various internal business areas to identify any data quality and data governance issues
- Working to ensure the business meta data is complete and current, investigating and escalating any issues
- Supporting the wider data governance team to ensure that new data governance practices are rolled out across the business
- Providing training to various business units on data governance processes
- Work on projects to improve the data governance and data quality within the business
The Data Governance Analyst Role is For You if You Have:
- Previous experience working in a data governance role OR a data management role with strong understanding of data governance practices, ideally within a fund manager but wider financial services will also be considered
- Understanding or working knowledge of financial and reference data
- Strong analytical skills with experience using Excel, SQL and VBA
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a global fund manager where you will have the chance to grow a strong career and make your mark!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to covid-19