Country Manager – FinTech - Payments
Delighted to be once again looking for a Country Manager for a rapidly expanding FinTech in the payments space. This is a firm operating globally setting up their Dublin operation.
What You’ll Love
As with all successful FinTech firms, you will be expected to take ownership and responsibility, be comfortable to lead and challenge and be a driving force for the Dublin operation. This role will be a blend of operations, management, regulation and product at an exciting point in time for this firm.
This is a hypergrowth FinTech operating in the E-Money Space and will be going through a licencing process with CBI which will be a key deliverable for this role.
This key role for the business will cover all aspects you might expect:
- Setting up and growing the Dublin operation
- Work closely with CBI to take a lead role in securing an EMI licence
- Working within the wider group to manage and develop market offerings
- Develop excellent relationships with senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Take a lead role in developing market opportunities
The Country Manager, FinTech - Payments Role is For You if:
- You have leadership experience in the payments industry, ideally within an E-Money institution
- You can demonstrate an ability to work in a fast paced environment where you are comfortable taking the lead and making decisions
- Ideally have experience of working through a licence application with CBI
Why Should You Apply?
In a market where this experience is much sought after, this role is with a very well backed, already established, hyper growth firm operating in an interesting space with great technology.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- If your background is suitable, we will be in touch to arrange an initial interview with us
- After an initial meeting, if appropriate, we expect a minimum of three rounds of interviews with our client