Paige Bouchez Manager
Working in Treasury and looking for your next move? This is a great opportunity to join a well-established professional services firm in a broad and diverse role
What You’ll Love
Working closely with a wider treasury team you will gain strong exposure across various areas within treasury including trading and operations.
A well-established and highly reputable professional services firm based in Dublin. An employer of choice with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
Working as part of a wider treasury team you will be responsible for:
- Completing all operational duties including cash management, collateral management and exposure management
- Working with external brokers and banks to resolve any discrepancies
- Maintain bank accounts and treasury systems across the business including launching new clients on to the platform
The Corporate Treasury Role is For You if You Have:
- Previous experience working in a treasury role ideally withing corporate treasury
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work closely with senior management and stakeholders
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable professional services firm in a diverse and interesting role.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews conducted in person