Corporate Finance Associate – CKS Finance
Check out our podcast with Gavin Pitcher, Head of Corporate Finance & Tech Advisory - https://www.toptierrecruitment.com/blog/article/cks-finance-corporate-finance-associate
About CKS Finance
CKS Finance is an independent Corporate Finance house who do things a little differently. They have an impressive track record dealing with buy and sell-side mandates including:
- OpenBack sale to Twitter
- Chasing Returns buyout by StoneX Group
- Voysis trade sale to Apple
In addition to advising on several high-profile fundraising rounds for names including Masabi, Dimply, and Modmo.
About the Opportunity
To support a very strong deal pipeline, CKS Finance is hiring a dynamic, enthusiastic, and committed associate who wants to pursue a career in Corporate Finance.
This is a chance to learn, working on all aspects of a range of deals from day one, where you will get the chance to:
- Develop proposals, valuations, and business plans using fundamental and technical analysis
- Create and enhance financial models
- Support and participate in presentations and deal negotiations
- Work closely with decision-makers and senior stakeholders
- Analyse potential target industries and companies
You can hear more about this opportunity and CKS by clicking on this link to our podcast episode with Gavin Pitcher. (links to be added)
CKS is looking for someone curious, ambitious, personable, hard-working, and enthusiastic to learn. From a technical perspective, you will ideally:
- ACA/ACCA or CFA qualification, preferred
- Have a strong academic background
- Have some experience in or exposure to Corporate Finance transactions
- Be comfortable developing and enhancing financial models and undertaking financial analysis
- Have excellent analytical, project management, and research skills with a strong commercial acumen
CKS works with some of the most dynamic firms, leading high-profile transactions. Aside from a strong base salary, bonus structure, and progression opportunities, you will learn all aspects of transactions from cradle to grave.
The first stage is a consultation with us, followed by a minimum of two rounds with the CKS team to include a practical presentation.
Please note, CKS Finance is working exclusively with Top Tier Recruitment. Any CVs sent directly to CKS, will be forwarded to Top Tier Recruitment for inclusion in the process.