Corporate Actions, Senior Analyst
Are you an experienced Corporate Actions Analyst? Are you looking to progress your career with a global asset manager? Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their expanding team based in the heart of Dublin City Centre
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent city centre location
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Excellent career trajectory
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Based within the Global Services department, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate administration of funds and more specifically of corporate actions. Day to day your role will consist of:
- Ensuring that all corporate actions are captured, scrubbed, and accurately released into the system
- Identifying, escalating, and resolving any corporate actions issues, ensuring that this is done accurately and managed within custodian deadlines
- Timely instructing of custodian on optional events to ensure deadlines are met
The Corporate Actions Senior Analyst Role is For You if You Have
- Previous experience working within corporate actions within fund management or the wider financial services industry
- Good time management skills with an emphasis on an ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong attention to detail
Why Should You Apply?
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within a global organisation, based out of Dublin with the chance of making your mark and building a strong career
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to covid-19