Do you have experience working in Corporate Actions and looking for something new? This is a great opportunity to join a global fund manager on an initial fixed term basis.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable global investment manager, who are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Out client has an excellent reputation within the industry and offers a truly dynamic environment. This will suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you will also enjoy:
- Excellent salary with a competitive benefits package
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
This is a global investment manager who have a strong and established global presence. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working as the manager of the team you will be responsible:
- Over oversight of the members to ensure that daily operational tasks are completed in line with internal deadlines
- Working closely with the team to complete 1 to 1’s, set goals and develop training plans
- Reviewing procedures and identifying risk to mitigate where possible
- monitoring the status of events through their life cycle, dealing with any escalations
- Working on various internal projects to improve and automate processes
The Corporate Actions Manager Role is For You if You Have:
- Previous experience working in a similar corporate actions role, ideally in a supervisor or management capacity
- Strong knowledge of fixed income and derivative insturments
- On the softer side, you will need excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join global firm in an interesting and diverse role!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews, with at least one conducted in person