This is an exciting venture to join a Global Fund Manager who is continuing to grow its Dublin operation and creates significant opportunities for those looking to grow their careers in an international company.
What You’ll Love
If you are an innovative and dynamic individual who is looking to grow your career in an international company, then this might be an interesting role for you and enjoy the following:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Excellent career trajectory
Our client is a global fund manager specialising in the global alternative investments industry. They are service oriented and technology intensive providing comprehensive services and software that include operations outsourcing, custom development and technology for global investment managers.
We are looking for a talented and motivated addition to the team and as a Corporate Actions Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the team will be able to complete their daily tasks and meet the business needs.
- Working with various internal and external teams, such as settlements, pricing and data management, to investigate and resolve any issues.
- Working on various projects and initiatives in relation to process improvement.
The Corporate Actions Assistant Manager Role is For You if you have:
- Experience in Corporate Action or a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Equity, Fixed Income and Derivatives.
- Good work ethics and able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
Why Should You Apply?
We are working with a great employer with an established, strong, and expanding presence in Dublin. They offer a great culture, work/life balance, progression opportunities and much more.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us your CV highlighting your relevant experience based on the information provided.
- We expect two rounds of interviews for this role