A growing professional services firm in a very central area in Dublin 4. The company provide a full service team has been operating in the market for over 125 years and support clients across various industries.
What You’ll Love
An opportunity to work in an exciting and growing firm with clear and progression into a managerial role.
An established leader in Professional Services going through significant expansion.
You will be part of the Dublin Corporate practice and be responsible for the following:
- Support with client management and development activity where you will support existing clients and grow your own portfolio.
- Prepare statutory forms, minutes and assist on transactions as well as with marketing and billing.
- Use your expertise in all aspects of company secretarial law and practice / corporate governance.
- At least 2 years’ experience ideally in a practice law firm or accountancy firm
- Evidence that you managed and grew a portfolio of clients
- strong working understanding of Irish company law, the Companies Act 2014 etc
- Ideally experience with Diligent Entities / equivalent company secretarial software package
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Why Should You Apply?
This role offers a great opportunity to learn and grow in an environment where you will be given support and responsibility. You will a very strong career progression.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send on your CV including your experience a related area
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interview