Are you working in a client support role and looking for the next step in your career? This is a great opportunity to join a boutique wealth management firm where you will get the chance to carve out a strong career!
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, boutique wealth manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
This is a boutique investment firm with a strong and established Dublin presence. This company will provide you with the opportunity to develop and build on your experience. They operate a number of business lines for clients across advisory, wealth management and investment management.
You will work as part of a client relations team and support the communication with all clients. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Acting as point of contact for all clients queries
- Processing trades and working with various middle office teams to coordinate execution and settlement of these trades
- Assisting with account opening and onboarding of new clients
- Completing client reporting, both regular and bespoke reports
- Working on various projects to enhance procedures
The Client Support Associate Role is For You if Have :
- Experience working in a similar client support role, with experience managing transactions and client accounts. Ideally within wealth management, however the wider financial services industry will also be considered
- Ideally completed or in the process of completing a professional qualification such as QFA’s or CFA’s
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise a heavy workload with sometimes conflicting deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a boutique wealth management firm in a role where you will get broad exposure to the business and a chance to really make your mark!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- At least two rounds of interviews conducted in person