Change Risk Oversight Senior Manager
A newly created role where you will have ownership over managing risk for a number of functional areas to manage standalone and cross functional impact.
What You’ll Love
As a new role, within a wider group risk function based across multiple locations, this role offers support and the opportunity to establish a new vertical within the function.
Our client are a leading global financial services firm with an established and significant presence in Dublin offering competitive packages and hybrid working.
Reporting directly into the CRO, this 2nd line role will see you:
- Have oversight of risk across three functions all of which are undergoing significant change
- Work with senior stakeholders within functions and project / change management teams
- Develop standards and framework around managing change risk
- Become a thought leader within the company around managing risk in a change environment
- Work within the wider risk function to develop your own path with this role
The Change Risk Oversight Senior Manager Role is For You if you have:
- Strong risk experience, ideally managing change and transformation risk in a global environment
- Potential to come from a project / programme management role if risk has been a significant part of your position
- Ability to see the strategic impact of various teams’ change agendas on other functions and the wider business
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great role within a super employer with a first rate reputation for work/life balance, excellent rewards packages and interesting work in a collaborate and positive environment.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience in managing change and transformation risk
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews which will be completed remotely