Are you an experienced Automation Engineer interested in joining a global financial services firm who take a start-up like approach to their business? This role will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects that are key to driving business improvement.
What You’ll Love
Our fund management client has a reputation for a positive and progressive IT environment as well as:
- A reputation for being an employer of choice in financial services here and abroad
- An open and receptive culture which sees change as a positive
- The opportunity to progress quickly as they are rapidly growing
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and flexibility and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
You will work as part of a global Cyber and Information Security IT team who are responsible for development and support of business applications across various functions. The Cyber and Info Sec team is made up of a number of functions including CDO, ISO, Application Security, etc.
The successful candidate for this role will be very experienced in automation with a strong ability to proactivity suggest and priorities automation requests and improvements. On a daily basis your role will consist of:
- Ensuring all simple manual tasks are automated
- Managing and maintaining security automations
- Ensuring security controls are feeding into automation technologies
The Automation Engineer Role is For You if you have:
- Experience with frontline security ops and security experience i.e. SIEM, NetFlow, IDS/IPS, Anti-Virus
- Knowledge of automation scripting using i.e. Java, Python, C++ etc
- Experience scaling automation and understanding of modern security automation technologies
- Cloud and analytical experience
- Experience in SOC or Incident Response
- Strong knowledge of protocols including: HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SQL and networking architecture
- Certification would be ideal i.e. Security+, Network+, or similar
Why Should You Apply?
This role is a chance to work with an incredible company and make a true impact to this great organisation.
Interested, What happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interviews
Only candidates with a stamp 4 visa minimum will be considered