Application Support Specialist
Are you an experienced Application Support Specialist interested in joining a global financial services firm who take a start-up like approach to their business? This role will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects that are key to driving business improvement.
What You’ll Love
Our fund management client has a reputation for a positive and progressive IT environment as well as:
- A reputation for being an employer of choice in financial services here and abroad
- An open and receptive culture which sees change as a positive
- The opportunity to progress quickly as they are rapidly growing
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working as part of a global team you will be responsible for supporting the development of new applications and maintenance of existing systems. You will be responsible for partnering with various business areas to understand their needs and relaying these to the tech teams.
On a daily basis your role will consist of:
- Troubleshooting production issues and resolve or refer to appropriate support team
- Performing operational tasks on applications for business use
- Working with and regular communication with key business and technology stakeholders
The Application Support Specialist Role is For You if you have:
- Systems experience in a middle or back office setting
- Strong application support, data warehousing and reporting or production support experience
- Experience with Unix, Shell scripting, Database concepts, Java, Networking or Python (good to have)
Why Should You Apply?
This role is a chance to work with an incredible company and make a true impact to this great organisation.
Interested, What happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interviews
To apply, you must have a valid work visa!