Fancy working within Fund Management / Fund Services to join an expanding team based in Dublin City Centre. Our client is highly reputable and have a market leading package on offer for a talented Application Support Analyst (Front Office)
What You’ll Love
Working with a leading global asset management company you will enjoy;
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package
- City centre location, close to a Dart, Commuter Train & Commuter Bus terminal
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
An Asset Management company with operations globally including a strong and established Dublin presence. You will join a BI & Analytics team based in Dublin and Europe. The team is responsible for managing data supply chain, maintaining Reporting platforms capabilities and providing integrated solutions and reports developments to users across Business community
The Application Support Team are responsible for Front Office and Risk areas of the company’s in-house system.
In addition, you will:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line application support for production issues & provide subject matter expertise and use of incident/problem management
- Process user requests for application access and authorisation and analyse customer business requirements and identify solutions
- Help with the onboarding of new clients onto the inhouse platform
The Application Support Analyst Role is For you if you have:
- Experience of working in the Investment or Asset Management industry or a closely related sector is essential with experience of incident/issue management in a customer-facing role
- Strong SQL skills are needed and experience of working with or supporting complex business applications
- Familiarity with support and documentation tools such as Jira and Confluence would be beneficial
- Excellent English language and a good knowledge of French would be a desirable
Why Should You Apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team within a global organisation that has a strong presence in Dublin
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience