Accounts Assistant, Law Firm (6 Month FTC)
Working as an accounts assistant and looking for a change? We are working with a leading law firm in Dublin who are looking to recruit an account assistant to join their team on an initial 6-month contract
What You’ll Love
This is a well-established team within a leading law firm in Dublin. As well as an employer of choice, our client offers:
- A commitment to preserving an excellent culture
- A competitive salary and package
- No politics environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Irish Law firm with a first-rate reputation as an employer but also as a trusted, professional advisor to a range of leading firms across a number of industries.
Working as an accounts assistant you will be responsible for:
- Posting creditor invoices to the accounts system
- Completing daily bank reconciliations and receipting as well
- Carrying out month end procedures and reporting
- Completing daily payments and approving invoices
- Ad hoc duties to support the wider accounts team
The Accounts Assistant Role is For You if Have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within the legal industry but other industries may also be considered
- Part qualified ACA or ACCA is desirable but not essential
- Ability to prioritise a workload whilst ensuring that meet strict deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to gain experience working in dynamic team within a leading law firm
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to Covid -19