Understanding Brexit [With The British Irish Chamber of Commerce]
Brexit has come to pass and will affect Irish business and employment for years to come.
We spoke with the former Brexit spokesperson at the British Irish Chamber of Commerce, Katie Daughen, for her thoughts on how best to deal with this huge change.
Interview With Katie Daughen [Former Spokesperson at the British Irish Chamber of Commerce]
Here are some highlights from the discussion:
- 00:32 - Katie's role & background
- 03:18 - What does the British Irish Chamber of Commerce do?
- 05:46 - Has Brexit changed the fundamental nature of the relationship between Britain and Ireland?
- 10:53 - Are there any upsides to Brexit?
- 13:38 - Advice for Financial Services companies looking to do more business with Britain.
Now let's dive into the podcast discussion.
If you want any information or are interested in one of our roles in the FinTech and financial services industry, get in touch with us at Top Tier Recruitment.
Check out our podcast and, if there's ever anything that you would like discussed, feel free to get in touch, firstname.lastname@example.org.